Thursday, March 8, 2007

SAT analysis

This is kind of late. i forgot about this too. Well, the SAT was difficult. I knew what I wanted to say, but I just couldn't grasp the right words and language to express my thoughts on it. I had alot to say, I just lacked the ability of sentence structuring (if that word exists). The people's blogs I've read didn't quite help me as much as I hoped for because their approach upon this essay was different from mine. The ideas they wanted to express were different from mine, the idea approach and how to get the readers convinced AKA strategy was different. Reading other essays helped me because people had different writing styles, and it gives me a different perspective to what kind of writing is more likely to attract readers. Mr.Watson said the first 15 lines decide whether or not a reader continues to read or not. Because of this, writing style, and making it sound more interesting is key to the SAT.

No comments: